The Lang Family and Child Observation Laboratory is a state-of-the-art lab designed for the collection of audio, visual, physiological data (EKG, impedance cardiography, respiration, blood pressure, skin conductance, and pulse amplitude) in studies of child, couple, group, and family interaction.
The Lang Laboratory offers:
- Three rooms for observation
- One classroom for observation
- Two control rooms with video and audio equipment
- Variation in room size and set-up
- One-way mirrors
- Video and sound capabilities
To reserve the Lang Lab e-mail email@example.com.