Frances McClelland Institute Academic Conference Poster Printing Guidelines
The Frances McClelland Institute is happy to offer poster printing for academic conferences for FSHD/FCS/RCSC students and faculty.
Below you will find the guidelines for poster printing and submission.
Printing Requests and Guidelines
- The request must come from an FSHD/FCS/RCSC student or post doctorate. FSHD/FCS/RCSC Faculty will be able to print posters with approval from FMI Director, Dr. Romero.
- Students or post docs requesting the poster should be first author on the poster.
- You must be attending a national conference.
- You are allowed to print up to 2 posters per academic year
- If you have need for additional posters, please contact Dr. Romero, FMI Director, to determine options.
Submitting Your Poster
- Please Submit your poster at least 5-7 business days before you will need to pick it up. Requests will not be accepted if they are not submitted in the required period.
- In order to submit requests for poster printing please submit your request via the FMI website using our poster submission form which can be found here: https://mcclellandinstitute.arizona.edu/posters/conference-poster-printing-request. Once we have received your request, you will receive an email from Feliz Baca, FMI Program Coordinator, within 48 hours confirming your request.
- The following information must be included in your request:
- Name of Conference
- Conference Dates
- Date that you need to pick up your poster by
- FCS Faculty and students must use the FSHD/FCS/RCSC approved PowerPoint (.pptx) template with the FMI logo which can be downloaded at the bottom of the page or on the poster submission form.
- Any posters that are not submitted using the PowerPoint (.pptx) will not be printed and will be sent back to the requester.
- If you intend to add additional logos to your poster, please include them in the turquoise bar at the bottom of the template.
- The poster size is 36in x 48in
- If you need a smaller poster our printer is capable of printing 36in x 48in and 24in x 36in. We cannot accommodate smaller requests.
- Your file must already be proofed and ready to print. We will not proof your poster, so please make sure your poster is proofed and ready to print when you send it.
- Any posters that need to be reprinted with edits will count towards your 2 posters per year.
- Once your poster is ready, you will receive an email from Feliz Baca, FMI Program Coordinator, or FMI’s student employee. Posters can be picked up in McClelland Park Suite 235.
To download the approved PowerPoint templates, please click the links below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Feliz Baca, FMI Program Coordinator, at 520-621-8067 or email at Fbaca@email.arizona.edu.